Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Logan - Experimentation with Editing {Springville Utah Child Photographer}

This is something I did a couple months ago. For those who have seen Elena Shumilova's work, hopefully you'll see a resemblance here. :) When I first saw her photos, I was smitten. I had to try. And though I didn't own the glass (at the time) to imitate her work, I did what I could in-camera and with Photoshop. I am happy with what I came up with, though I'd like to try again, now that I have the lens to more easily achieve similar results!

Note: Each of these photos represents about three hours of processing time. I am happy to add these effects to any client photos that are shot in a similar situation. Contact me for pricing if you are interested!





Love & Smooches!
Jocelyn

No comments: