Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Logan & Madeleine Valentine Minis {Springville Utah Child Photographer}

I know I've kinda dropped the ball on posting this last week.... With the recent warm weather we've been experiencing, I dove headfirst into a bunch of projects and haven't come up for air in a week. Every project is some type of photo prop or furniture that I'm so excited to begin using this spring! But now things are winding down there (as is the weather, ugh), time to get caught up on photos I should have posted before.

These are the photos from the shoot we did with Logan & Madeleine to demonstrate the Valentine minis set. I love these two kiddos, and especially love seeing how they interact as they get older! Definitely a match in the making, haha!















(Valentine idea that I love!)




(Above idea printed and ready to go!)

Love & Smooches!
Jocelyn

No comments: