Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Ways To Follow Pink Lemonade Photography!

Most of my amazing fans follow me on Facebook.... But due to FB deciding to show very little of page posts to loyal fans, I'm branching out! Now you also have the options to follow me via Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram!


To follow me on any of my new platforms, please click on the links below:






I'll post all of the same things on them as I do on the Facebook page and/or links back to here so you'll never miss out on announcements and photos! And as always, the contact me button on this site will have links to all of the ways you can connect with me!

(And yes, the photo above is new.... I've been trying my hand at low-key photography/editing. I like how it's turning out so far, and look forward to being able to do it more in the future!)

Love & Smooches!
Jocelyn

No comments: