Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ava - Six Months

This little cutie and Logan were born only ten days apart. She is such a little sweetie and was super patient with us juggling her around for these photos. She was so silly too, with her startled expressions she gave the camera and the bottle I was rattling at her!

Her mom was so nice to let me use her for photos of props I've recently bought. I've kinda been buying a bunch of really cute baby girl stuff for shoots and was so excited to be able to test them out with her. I loved getting a chance to get some pictures of them, though it also really helped to have an adorable baby wearing them too!















(Note: Though extremely adorable, the pink items in the last few frames are not mine. Everything else above is though!)

Love & Smooches!
Jocelyn

No comments: